I am very excited to make these excellent resources available to schools. My passion is to strengthen Christian education and these kits and books will definitely help individuals and school faculties in the work of Christian education. You can access these by clicking on the store tab on this website or by clicking on a link below.
1) Faculty discussion kits – my friend, Michael Essenburg from the Christian Academy of Japan, has developed four excellent kits that can help faculties develop their thinking about teaching and learning. These 7 session kits can be used in discussion settings such as faculty meetings or PLC work sessions. Click on a kit below to see more details:
- Help Your Students Connect God’s World and Word
- Use Assessment
- Use Questions
- Meet Student Learning Needs
2) Science teacher survival guide – veteran science teacher, Tim Eimer, has learned many things he knows the hard way and wants to make it a bit easier for new middle grades science teachers and those suddenly assigned science teaching duties! He has put together a superb “hands on” guide called “Survival Guide for Science Teachers in the Middle Grades – Rescuing Christian teachers from boring lessons and controversial pitfalls.” Click on this link for more information.
3) Book recommendations for curriculum integration, faith development, leadership, school improvement, and teacher evaluation – here are some of the books I have found most helpful in these areas.